CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking a Benefits Manager for a gaming client in Frisco, Texas. As the Benefits Manager you will be responsible to serve as the primary contact for plan vendors, broker and employees. Evaluate and revise internal processes to reduce costs and increase efficiency. Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of required reporting and fees. Coordinate daily benefits processing. Handle enrollments, COBRA, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, disability, and compliance testing. Analyze current benefits, evaluating the use, services, coverage, effectiveness, cost, plan experience and competitive trends in benefits programs, and identify the company's stance. In addition to leading company-wide open enrollment efforts.
Requirements for the Benefits Manager
* Bachelor's degree in human resource management or related field,
* 7+ years of benefits experience
* Experience in driving enterprise-wide change management in the benefits space
* In-depth knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filings and compliance requirements, both adopted and pending, affecting employee benefits programs, including the ACA, ERISA, FMLA, ADA, workers' compensation, Medicare, COBRA, and Social Security and DOL requirements.
* Advanced knowledge of Health & Welfare, 401(k), STD/LTD/FMLA, and global wellness plans
* Proven track record in managing a benefits team and negotiating contracts agreements
* Strong analytical skills and a thorough knowledge of plan designs.
* Ability to understand, evaluate and make judgment on proposals (RFPs).
- As per client's requirements - all employees must be COVID-19 vaccinated, or willing to be vaccinated
Compensation for the Benefits Manager
- Contract to hire
- Location: Hybrid WFH/Office. Full time remote possible, but not guaranteed
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9a-5p, some flexibility available
- Salary: $80-86K/year + eligible for quarterly company bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits include: multiple medical & pharmacy options, FSA, dependent care account, dental options, vision, basic life and AD&D, voluntary life and AD&D, voluntary short-term disability, employer paid long-term disability, supplemental accident insurance, legal services & ID protection, pet insurance, employee assistance programs, PTO and more!
- W2 only - no sponsorship, 1099 or C2C available