Bank Reconciliation Analyst
CornerStone Professional Placement seeks Reconciliation Analyst for a valued client in Arlington, TX. This is a direct-hire opportunity with a growing firm. Ideal Bank Reconciliation Analyst will have an extensive background in Bank Reconciliation, Financial Analysis, Knowledge in GAAP principles, working with large data sets and establishing a positive working relationship with banks.
Location: Arlington, TX
Title: Bank Reconciliation Analyst
Pay: 60k/yr to 80k/yr
Type: Direct to Hire
* Ensure completion of the reconciliations and the clearing of reconciling items
* Responsible for meeting legal requirements and following internal policies
* Analyze, Investigate, and summarize results for reconciling items
* Perform daily reconciliation of general ledger balances to the sub-ledger
* Bank reconciliations
* Provide support for annual audits by providing requested banking information and supporting documentation
* Assist with related special projects, as needed
* Ability to travel overnight
* Degreed in accounting, finance, business, or Business Information Systems.
* 5-years of accounting/reconciliation experience.
* Experience working with large data sets.
* Advanced Excel including complex formulas.
* Strong financial analysis and data presentation skills.
* Bank Reconciliation Analyst- manual (paper).
* Medical, Vision and Dental
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Flex Spending Accounts
* Life Insurance
* Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
* Excellent opportunity for growth