6 months Contract-to-Hire
We are currently looking for an experienced Backup Administrator for a contract-to-hire role. The Backup Administrator will need to have experience with in database protection with either Dell EMC Networker or NetBackup in a large enterprise environment of more than 500 servers. Advanced knowledge in RedHat or Windows Systems Administration and experience with database protection are required for the role. If you are looking to work for a large enterprise environment doing what you love - then this is the right opportunity for you! Interviews are happening ASAP!
CornerStone Staffing offers the following benefits to our contingent workers and their dependents during the contract/temp period (rules apply):
- Health Insurance - A choice between Medical Indemnity or MEC Wellness/Preventive (ACA-Compliant)
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Term Life
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid half-day holiday after meeting hours
- Longevity Bonus
Requirements for the Backup Administrator
- At least a verifiable Associate’s Degree or higher.
- Minimum of 8 years in designing, building and maintaining data protection technologies as a Linux or Windows Systems Administrator
- Experience with the following Back-up technologies: Dell EMC Networker 9.1 and up, Veritas NetBackup
- Must have implemented and maintained backup technologies used to backup and protect data within an enterprise environment
- VMWare ESX experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Must be available for the contingent assignment ASAP
**No calls/emails from third party recruiters, agencies or consultants, please.**
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Regina Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also text her at 817-539-6362.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary