Backend Developer (Node.JS)
Requirements of the Node.js Developer:
- 5+ years experience in web and service development
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work history
- Experience with API integration (SOAP, Rest, JSON, XML) and experience upgrading existing API’s while also building new API’s utilizing Node.js
- Understanding of general user experience and UI design principles
- Leveraging AWS services while building/maintaining API’s with Node.js
- Prior work experience within the ATM industry is a huge plus
- Preferred: Quick Base, Oracle, VBA, Google Cloud Platform, Postman App, IntelliJ Webstorm (IDE), MS Visio, Google API Libraries (Maps, TimeZone, GeoCode, Places, etc.), React.js, AngularJS
Benefits will include: Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage (highly competitive), 401(k) program, Short/long term disability, excellent work/life balance, Flexible work hours with some remote options.
Third party vendors please do not contact the recruiter - This position is not open to C2C.
If interested please send your resume directly to Lauren Guzman at firstname.lastname@example.org - Thank you and we look forward to assisting you in your next career move!
Job Status: Full Time