If you are an AWS Developer seeking to work for a Fortune 50 company that is recognized as a global leader out of their beautiful and expansive North Dallas campus, then this is the right opportunity for you! The AWS Developer will be responsible for several hands-on development with cloud systems focusing on security. The developer will have have experience working within a large enterprise environment in deploying security applications in an SQL cloud environment within an Agile/Scrum environment. Interviews are happening quickly!
Requirements for the AWS Developer
- A Verifiable Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field. Will accept candidates non-degreed candidates with deep security experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in AWS cloud development and deployment focusing on security apps
- Prior background in C++, C#, Java and Python
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work without current or future sponsorship needs
- Health Insurance - A choice between Medical Indemnity or MEC Wellness/Preventive (ACA-Compliant)
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Term Life
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid half-day holiday after meeting hours
- Longevity Bonus
- Our client: Beautiful workplace - equipped with a large cafeteria offering gourmet and vegetarian options, an in-house credit union, fully-stocked kitchens, mini pharmacy, wellness rooms, beautiful gardens, proximity to restaurants, dry cleaning and oil change/detailing services onsite!
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Regina Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also text her at 817-539-6362.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary