AVP, Inside Sales
CornerStone's Professional Placement has partnered with a leader in Cyber Security to find the right professional to serve as their AVP of Inside Sales. This is a new role that has been created to be an integral position within the organization to lead their Inside Sales initiatives. The AVP will be responsible for direct supervision of a team of 3 Managers and oversight of a staff of 30+ members. This role will provide the opportunity to be on the ground floor of their Inside Sales operation and make a visible impact on the organization as a whole.
Qualified candidates will have 5+ years’ experience in Technical Sales Leadership, at the Director/Executive Level. The AVP will be responsible for managing a high energy, high velocity inside sales team selling Cyber Security solutions and services in the United States. This is a leader of leader’s role with the expectation that additional sales managers and team members will be added with growth. Through strategy and execution, the AVP will apply a broad knowledge of the organization's services, products, and sales strategies to develop mid-level client opportunities and close sales. This highly visible and impactful role will work in conjunction with a strong senior sales leadership team and channel partners to successfully develop and service all customers or prospects within their respective segmentation.
Requirements for the AVP of Inside Sales:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or related field
* Dynamic, high energy sales leader with successful experience in mid-market, executive selling of long-cycle products-ideally within Security Technology-Web Application, Database Security
* Minimum 5 years of sales management experience directly leading leaders with proven sales results
* Demonstrated success in achievement or over-achievement of assigned revenue quota---quarterly and annually
* Excellent communication skills -- -written and verbal
* Foster positive team environment and identity; leads with a "can do" attitude and approach
* High integrity, work ethic, professionalism, trustworthy; assume "positive intent" and do the "right thing" for the organization, colleagues and clients
This position will come with a full benefits package which includes a 401K with company match.
Please send resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration!