Autodesk Inventor Designer
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Contract to Hire
Currently looking for Solidworks Designers for an excellent opportunity in North Fort Worth, TX. The ideal candidate will possess solid experience with Solidworks or AutoDesk Inventor, preferably in a manufacturing environment. Our client is in a very exciting phase of transitioning from Inventor and Solidworks. If you love both programs and would like to make an impact in this critical phase, then this is the right opportunity for you!
Responsibilities of the Submittal Designer - Solidworks Designer
* Provide support to the Engineers while performing technical work using Solidworks.
* Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for projects using Solidworks
* Prepare preliminary concept site plans.
Requirements of the Submittal Designer - Solidworks Designer
* Must have high school degree or equivalent certificate, college degree or coursework a plus
* Autodesk Inventor 3D or SOLIDWORKS experience
* Should have a minimum of 5 years of related drafting/design background preferably in a manufacturing environment
* Must have the ability to do calculations dealing with geometry and trigonometry, read blueprints, and conceptualize two and 3d forms/shapes.
* Must be moderately proficient in the MS Office package
* Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal, have solid background in the art of customer service, and take a quality-focused approach to their work
* Must be able to pass drug testing, background check, educational background check, breath alcohol test
CornerStone Staffing offers the following benefits to our contingent workers and their dependents during the contract/temp period (rules apply):
* Health Insurance - A choice between Medical Indemnity or MEC Wellness/Preventive (ACA-Compliant)
* Dental and Vision Coverage
* Term Life
* Short-Term Disability
* Paid half-day holiday after meeting hours
* Longevity Bonus
**No calls/emails from third party recruiters, agencies or consultants, please.**
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Regina Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also text her at 817-539-6362.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary