Audit Senior Associate
CornerStone Professional Placement seeks Entrepreneurial Spirited Senior Auditors to join a well-respected public accounting firm that offers great benefits, a generous PTO program, work/life balance, and an exciting career path with opportunities for advancement. Audit candidates should hold a Bachelor degree in Accounting and have 2+ years of recent public accounting and external auditing experience.
As an Audit Associate - Senior, you will lead audit engagements from start to finish, develop and maintain relationships with clients as well as supervise, train and mentor staff members. This role offers flexibility to work from home when needed, especially during peak season! Come work for a team that you can be proud of and where everyone matters!
Title: Audit Associate - Senior
Location: Fort Worth, TX 76102
Pay: DOE, Competitive pay with great benefits!
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Master's degree a plus!
CPA or CPA eligible in testing; CIA a plus!
* 2+ years of recent public accounting & external audit experience
* Big 4 experience desired!
* Technical Accounting of GAAP & GAAS
* Leadership, networking and mentoring abilities
* Excellent written & oral communication; strong presentation skills
* 401(k) with discretionary profit sharing
* Multiple Medical plans including several company paid medical premiums
* Continuing Education
* Extensive Wellness Programs
* Advancement Opportunities!
* Open Door Policy - everyone is part of the family!