Associate Client Service Manager
Location: Dallas, TX
We are currently looking for a Associate Client Manager to join a Fortune 500 company in Dallas, TX. The Associate Client Manager will be the point of contact for several key accounts and will be in-charge of assiting clients with their inquiries, resolving escalations, gathering missing information for the required documents, and providing day-to-day oversight to their assigned accounts. This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a highly respectable company in the heart of downtown Dallas!
Requirements for the Associate Client Manager
- Minimum High School Degree or GED. Associate's Degree is ideal
- At least two years of experience in the mortgage industry - either in originations or loss mitigation
- Experience with client management (customer facing) and document management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
* Long term temp position with a possibility to get hired at the end of the contract.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Regina Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also text 817-539-6362 to inquire about the job. No 3rd party recruiters and staffing firms, please.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary