Assistant Director of Traffic and Incident Management
Title: Assistant Director of Traffic & Incident
Location: Plano, TX 75093
CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking an Assistant Director of Traffic & Incident Management. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate to provide administrative oversight of safety, incident management, traffic engineering, and traffic operations of the Traffic and Incident Management (TIM) department. Work requires managing and monitoring work performance by directing subordinate supervisors or administrators, including making final decisions on hiring and disciplinary actions, evaluating program/work objectives and effectiveness, and realigning work and staffing assignments, as needed. This is an exciting direct hire job opportunity to join a thriving company that offers a leadership role and great benefits!
Requirements for the Assistant Director of Traffic & Incident Management
· 9+ years of experience in related field
· Master’s degree-level of study, P.E., Law Degree, or CPA.
· Registered as a Professional Engineer in the State of Texas or an equivalent accreditation
· Technical experience in traffic engineering is required
- Direct Hire
- Monday-Friday 8a-5p
- Exceptional Benefits: 401(k), retirement plan, medical, dental, vision, disability, life, FSA, employee assistance programs, employee discounts, referral programs, tuition reimbursement, PTO