AP-Card Programs Analyst
Cornerstone Professional Placement has partnered with a global events company seeking a Card Programs Analyst. As the Card Programs Analyst you will be responsible for receiving and completing expenses, reconciling Pcard charges, and investigating queries. Qualified candidates will have 3+ years of Card Programs experience and be knowledgeable in SAP/Salesforce, 1099 preparation, and have experience with online bank portals. This is an exciting Direct Hire opportunity with a globally renowned organization that offers unlimited PTO and an amazing, professional culture!
Title: Card Programs Analyst
Requirements for Card Programs Analyst:
- 3+ years Credit Card Program or Business Analyst experience
- 2+ years SAP ECC and Concur Advanced Configuration preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be accustomed to handling large volume in invoicing
- Please note this client requires ALL employees to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated!
Compensation for the Card Programs Analyst:
· Direct hire!
· Hybrid: one week in, one week out
· Compensation: up to $74k/yr + 5% bonus
· Benefits: Unlimited PTO and MORE