If you are you an Android Developer who has been utilizing Kotlin within the past 2 years and currently looking for your next opportunity, then this is the right opportunity for you! We are recruiting for several Android Developer positions to join our client's new Mobile and Technology Innovation department. The Senior Developer will be involved in both new development and ongoing support in the Android Platform using Kotlin. This is an excellent opportunity as these new product offerings will be rolled out within he next 5 years - so there is tons of work to do. Interviews are happening ASAP!
We also have iOS developer positions!
Requirements of the Android Developer
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Electrical Engineering is ideal but not required
- At least 5 years of experience in Android UX and UI platforms
- Deep knowledge in J2EE/J2ME, Android SDK, Eclipse Android application development tools, including Android Studio, and ADT
- KOTLIN experience is REQUIRED
- Excellent communication skills
Why would you want to work for our client?
This is a permanent role with competitive benefits and salary
- New technology!
- Work for a well-known brand with loyal employees
- Brand new office space
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Regina Jordan at ReginaJ@CornerStoneStaffing.com. You may also text her at 817-539-6362
Job Status: Full Time