Pay: $45K - $55K + Bonus
CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking an Entry-level Analyst that will be responsible for identifying and acquiring information necessary to perform reserve evaluation - this will include order data, convert/incorporate client data and retrieve in-house data. The Analyst will so be responsible for summarizing and analyzing financial data necessary to perform reserve evaluation such as lease operating expenses, historical revenue and pricing information, ownership interests, productions and pressure data, etc.
Additional duties of the Analyst will include:
- Create, update and maintain necessary databases
- Perform calculations and prepare spreadsheets and other necessary reports with analysis of various issues such as economics/sensitivities, pricing and operating expenses, volumes, etc.
- Develop and generate individualized reports in accordance with specific client requests (economics reports, maps, etc.)
Requirements of the Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or Computer Science
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 of 4.0
- Previous work experience/internships preferred.
- Knowledge of programming (python) is a plus.
Benefits will include: Medical/Dental Vision Coverage, Flex Spending Account, HSA Plan, Life Insurance, 401(k) 3% Company Match, 2 weeks vacations, Sabbatical, Profit Sharing, Paid Parking, Etc.
Job Status: Full Time