Seeking a polished Administrative Assistant for a client in Bedford, TX. The Administrative Assistant must possess strong time management and organizational skills to manage a busy calendar, including meeting arrangements, travel, and expense reports via Concur. Qualified Administrative Assistants must have advanced skills with Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe PDF. Candidates must have 2+ years of administrative support experience in a professional environment and be flexible and eager to assist with the needs of the executives. This client offers direct hire employment with a dynamic company and also offers great benefits!
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 2+ years of administrative support experience in a professional work environment
- Ability to organize and manage the administrative needs of an executive
- Advanced experience with MS Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe PDF
- Experience making travel arrangements and filling expense reports (Concur, preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain energetic yet calm in an ever-changing work environment
Compensation for the Administrative Assistant:
- Direct hire employment
- Up to $65K/year
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, employee assistance program, travel insurance, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, 401K, stock purchase plans, training and development, PTO, and more!