Seeking a polished Administrative Assistant to support a Director, VP, and General Council for a client in Bedford, TX. The Administrative Assistant must possess strong time management and organizational skills to manage three busy calendars, including meeting arrangements, travel, and expense reports via Concur. Qualified Administrative Assistants must have advanced skills with Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe PDF. The Administrative Assistant will be required to proofread and edit documentation, and experience within a legal environment is helpful. Candidates must have 5+ years of executive administrative support experience in a professional environment and be flexible and eager to assist with the needs of the executives. This client offers direct hire employment with a dynamic company and also offers great benefits!
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant:
* Bachelor’s degree, preferred
* 5+ years of executive administrative support experience in a professional work environment
* Ability to organize and manage the administrative needs of a Director, VP, and General Council
* Advanced experience with MS Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe PDF
* Experience making travel arrangements and filling expense reports (Concur, preferred)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, and experience proofreading and editing important documentation
* Experience in a legal environment, helpful
* Ability to remain energetic yet calm in an ever-changing work environment
Compensation for the Administrative Assistant:
* Direct hire employment
* Up to $55K/year
* Benefits: medical, dental, vision, employee assistance program, travel insurance, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, 401K, stock purchase plans, training and development, PTO, and more!
Job Status: Full Time