Seeking a polished Administrative Assistant to support 3 Attorneys for a client in Bedford, TX. The Administrative Assistant must possess strong time management and organizational skills to manage three busy calendars. Qualified Administrative Assistants must have advanced skills with Microsoft Suite, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe PDF. Candidates must have 5+ years of executive administrative support experience in a professional environment and be flexible and eager to assist with the needs of the Attorneys. This client offers direct hire employment with a dynamic company and also offers great benefits!
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant:
* Bachelor’s degree, preferred
* 5+ years of executive administrative support experience in a professional work environment
* Ability to organize and manage the administrative needs of 3 Attorneys
* Advanced experience with MS Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe PDF
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
Compensation for the Administrative Assistant:
* Direct hire employment
* Up to $55K/year
* Benefits: medical, dental, vision, employee assistance program, travel insurance, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, 401K, stock purchase plans, training and development, PTO, and more!
Job Status: Full Time