HR Support Specialist - ADA
We are currently looking for an HR Specialist with experience supporting ADA Accommodation requests. This role is vital in the safe return of our client's associates to the office. You will be in charge of keeping track of requests and escalating issues that may arise. A background in implementing EEOC and ADA accommodations are required for this role. Interviews are happening ASAP.
CornerStone Staffing offers the following benefits to our contingent workers and their dependents during the contract/temp period (rules apply):
- Health Insurance - A choice between Medical Indemnity or MEC Wellness/Preventive (ACA-Compliant)
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Term Life
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid half-day holiday after meeting hours
- Longevity Bonus
Requirements for the HR Support Specialist - ADA Accomodation
- At least a verifiable HS Degree or GED (this will be verified during the background process)
- Verifiable employment history (7 years)
- Experience with HR reports - EEOC, ADA, and similar reports
- Must have a sense of urgency and accuracy
- Must be comfortable handling escalations
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Regina Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also text her at 817-539-6362.