Accounts Receivable Specialist
CornerStone’s Professional Placement is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist for a prestigous law firm in Addison, TX. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for reconciliations, cash and check receipts, deposits, posting receipts, and month-end functions. Qualified candidates will have experience with Trust disbursements and Ledgers and be able to assist with billing, payroll, and AP, as needed. This client offers stability, great benefits, direct hire employment, and has an immediate need!
Requirements for the AR Specialist:
* 5+ years of accounts receivable experience
* Experience with Trust accounts, disbursements, and Ledgers
* Experience with reconciliations, check requests, processing payments, deposits, posting receipts, and month-end
* Experience reconciling accounts for Costs, No. 125, and Leaseholds
* General Ledger experience and the ability to assist with AP, billing, and payroll, preferred
* Intermediate skills with MS Excel
* Must be a polished professional to communicate with upper echelon attorneys, stakeholders, and clientele
* Business professional dress code!
Compensation for the AR Specialist:
* Direct Hire
* $45-52K/year (based on experience)
* Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Sick Time
Job Status: Full Time