CornerStone Professional Placement is seeking an Accounting Manager for a client in Arlington, Texas. As the Accounting Manager you will be responsible of leading a team of six accountants for daily accounting tasks such as profit analysis, SG&A, expenses, job costing, budgeting, journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, bank deposits, cash journals, property taxes, fixed assets and vendor management. You will also lead the month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes. Qualified candidates will have 3+ years of Accounting Management experience, be skilled with Excel (pivot tables & v-lookups) and will bring a motivating leadership style! This is an exciting direct hire opportunity that is open due to growth and this company offers great benefits!
Requirements for the Accounting Manager
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related, preferred
- 3+ years of Accounting Management experience, required
- Intermediate skills with Excel, including pivot tables and v-lookups
- Proven ability to manage a team of accounting including daily task guidance, performance management, coaching, motivation, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of GAAP principles, journal entries, reconciliations, SG&A, budgeting, job costing, and month, quarter and year-end processes
- Experience with JD Edwards and/or AS400, helpful but not required
Compensation for the Accounting Manager
- Direct hire
- Monday-Friday 8a-5p (must be able to work OT during month, quarter and year-end)
- Hybrid work schedule (must be able to work on site 3 days/week)
- Salary: submit with requirements (will be eligible for discretionary bonuses)
- Benefits: 401K with match, medical, dental, vision, ESOP, FSA, life insurance, PTO (vacation, sick, personal and holidays)