CornerStone has partnered with a local company in their search for an Accounting Manager that would report directly to the President and CEO. The Manager would lead of team of 3 accounting clerks in the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables and financial analysis of anomalies in in accounts, trends and operational cost. They will handle the billing and month-end close and reporting. This position will require a confident, assertive manager that will pose difficult questions, advise on best practices and can respond to corporate inquiries about procedures and practices within the department. Since the role reports directly to the executive team, they may sit in on executive meetings and present reporting to C-level execs.
Requirements of Accounting Manager:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or similar industry desired, but will accept experience in lieu of a degree
- 3-5 years of Accounting Management experience; full cycle accounting
- Must have some financial analysis; ability to dig into client accounts, detect trends and track operational cost
- Must have excellent communication skills; both written and verbal as they will present reporting to C-level staff
- Advanced Microsoft office
- Sharepoint A+, but not required
- Confident, effective leader with the ability to handle difficult questions from corporate about the functionality of the division, assert opinions about best business practices and question areas of concern as needed
Benefits of the Accounting Manager:
- Medical -multiple plans available through Aetna
- Telehealth option for employee and dependents
- Flexible spending accounts-HAS with match
- 401K with Match
- Vacation-First 5 years 2 weeks vacation.
- Sick leave-2 weeks
- 1 Floating Holiday and ability to earn 2 wellness days based on attendance
- Company fosters a work-life balance attitude. OT is rare!
If interested, send your resume to Allison Harrison at email@example.com and call 817-635-0500 ext 162.
Job Status: Full Time