Account Payable Supervisor
Accounts Payable Supervisor
CornerStone Professional Placement has partnered with a financial services client in Irving, TX that is seeking an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their Accounting team. As the AP Supervisor you will be responsible for providing leadership to the AP team, verifying and reconciling invoices and expenditures, weekly check runs, month-end close, reporting, assisting with audits, and more. Qualified candidates will have their Bachelor's degree, at least 5 years of accounts payable experience along with at least 1 year of supervisory experience, will be skilled with Excel (pivot tables & v-lookups) and will be knowledgeable with accounting principles. This is an exciting direct hire role with a leader in their industry that offers competitive pay, benefits and stability!
Requirements for the Account Payable Supervisor:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- Minimum of 5-9 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Minimum of 1 year of Supervisory experience
- Experience verifying and reconciling invoices and expenditures, weekly check runs, month-end close, reporting, assisting with audits, etc.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (pivot tables & v-lookups, required)
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP, preferred)
Compensation for the Account Payable Supervisor:
- Direct hire
- Salary: $70-75K/year (+/- based on experience)
- Benefits: Health, dental, vision, wellness programs, short and long-term disability, legal plans, group term life, retirement savings plans, career development tools, eligible for an annual bonus and more!