Special Procedures Tech Radiology - Dallas - 8:00-4:30
Currently looking for a Radiology Special Procedures Technologist in the Dallas area. Qualified candidates must have at least one year of experience in Specials interventional radiology.
Requirements of the Radiology Special Procedures Technologist
- One to three years experience in Specials Interventional Radiology.
- Willing to train qualified applicants. ARRT, MRT State of Texas, ARRT(VI) or ARRT (VR) within 12 months of hire
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider.
- Certification in alternate modality is required within 12 months
- Radiation Safety
- Provides care to assist Interventional Radiologist in Specials Radiology procedures
- Ensures Radiation safety
- Administers IV contrast in a surgical/radiological setting
Job Status: Full Time