Service Coordinator Registered Nurse - Fort Worth - 8a-5p
Fort Worth, TX
Currently looking for a Service Coordinator Registered Nurse in the Fort Worth area. Qualified candidates must have a registered nurse license for the State of Texas, experience in Managed Care and Long-term Specialty Services (LTSS), experience making patient home visits, and a current BLS certification. If you want to make the difference in the well-being of young children and their futures then this is the role for you! This client is patient-centered and focused on creating healthy futures, and not just meeting a bottom line or fast patient discharge. This client offers long-tenured nursing staff, great company culture, lucrative benefits, flexible work hours, top-notch reputation, and the opportunity to make an impact!
Requirements for the Service Coordinator Registered Nurse
- Current Registered Nurse licensure for the State of Texas
- Current BLS certification recognized by AHA (required prior to employment)
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- At least one year of experience in the specialty field
- Proven ability to show clinical expertise in the perioperative care of children
- Managed care background (prefer long term services and supports experience)
- Strong computer skills
- Specialty certification is preferred
- Project management skills
- Heavy phone interaction with families and service providers
- Heavy data entry for authorizations
- Some visits to the home - always prescheduled (20-30%)
- set up specialty visits, therapists, home modifications, private duty nursing, etc
- Responsible for organizing services within a specific specialty service.
- Provide the specialty group with clinical, educational, and technical support.
- Collaborate with the physicians in the specialty service to maximize quality of patient care.
- Responsible for maintaining the working status of specialty instruments and equipment.
- Oversee and evaluate staff performance of daily duties in the specific specialty service.
- Review the assessment (provided by 3rd party)
- Create service plan for child
- Manage the service plan all the way through the process
Apply online or call Erica E. at 972-370-5125 ext. 234
Job Status: Contract/Temporary