Senior Implementation Specialist
Fort Worth, TX
Currently seeking a Senior Customer Implementation Specialist to fill a direct hire, full-time opening with a company located in Fort Worth. (Position may be located downtown or Alliance Gateway area) Interested candidates must have at least 5 years experience with SaaS, technology and the financial services industry. This is a fun and exciting customer facing role that requires someone with knowledge of the financial services business and knows what it means to guide a organization through a successful software implementation.
Responsibilities of the Senior Customer Implementation Specialist
- Provide premium customer service to clients experiencing a large scale software implementation within their organization
- Making sure clients feel secure, protect and a priority through out their implementation
- Lead multiple projects with multiple clients simultaneously without interruption
- Educate clients on company products, capabilities, features and benefits
- Complete detailed documentation of customer process and benchmarks
Requirements for the Senior Customer Implementation Specialist
- 5+ years working within a organization specializing within the financial services industry (investment industry particularly is a major plus!)
- 5+ years experience supporting SaaS
- 2+ years working within a senior level position
Compensation for the Senior Customer Implementation Specialist
- $70-$80K pending experience + great health benefits, 401K and annual bonus!
Job Status: Full Time