Currently looking for a Sales Director in the Dallas area. This position offers the exciting opportunity to build upon the Field Sales strategy in support of the overall business plan in an effort in crease market share and grow their customer base. This company is based in Guadalajara Mexico and they have 3000+ distributors here in the US. The Sales Director will mentor, train, recruit and empower the Field Sales distributors all across the nation. Qualifies Sales Director candidates will have extensive experience in leading ad training Field Sales Reps for Party Planning / Direct Sales / Multi-level Marketing initiatives.
Requirements of the Sales Director
- Ability to speak both English and Spanish to communicate with the majority of the market is highly desirable
- Polished Professional with experience in training and leading a Sales team is required
- 2+ years of experience in field development and training in Party Planning, Direct Sales or MLM environment
- Ability to travel up to 75% is required (this will include some nights and weekends)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required as well as internet and other software applications.
- Identify and support potential new Party Planners and help to develop their skills to be successful entrepreneurs
- Plan, coordinate and execute recruiting events to train and encourage Party Planners
- Collaborate with upper management to achieve operational objectives by contributing information, recommending action plans, identifying trends, determining marketing improvements, etc.
- Responsible for providing upper management with daily, weekly and monthly reporting to show progress and map out future plans and sales forecasting
- Develop training and business initiatives to support Party Planners and create initiatives and programs to encourage the growth of their business
- Strategize with Party Planners on growth initiatives and help them conduct weekly and monthly business opportunity meetings and strive to achieve monthly sales goals
- Other duties as assigned by upper management
Job Status: Full Time