RN Renal Transplant Unit - Fort Worth - 7p-7a
Fort Worth, TX
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse in the Fort Worth area to fill a position in our client’s Renal Transplant Unit with high acuity patients. This position is responsible for providing quality care to post transplant patients and Med/Surg renal patients. Qualified Nurses will have prior experience in a Renal/Transplant environment as well as experience in Acute Care.
Requirements for the Registered Nurse
- Graduate of a National League of Nursing or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Completion of BSN within 2 years of start date.
- One year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing
- Current AHA BLS training
- Renal/transplant experience -- Med/Surg
- BSN preferred
- At least 2 years of experience as an RN in acute care
- EKG interpretation classes is a plus
- $38-56/hr plus bonus and shift differentials and up to $2,500 sign on bonus
Job Status: Full Time