Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Room - Arlington - Days/ Nights
We are currently looking for highly skilled ER RNs in Arlington, TX. The ER RN is responsible for delivering professional nursing care to all patients within the Emergency Room/ Emergency Department. This position is full-time for both Day and Night shifts and offers (medical, dental, vision and life), company paid short term disability, long term disability, 401(k) with company match, PTO..
- Provides patient care as needed for patient types
- Performs triage assessment and acuity assignment
- Follows standard of care utilizing Nursing Process in delivery of care
- Maintains accountability for professional decisions and actions
- Administers treatments/medications/procedures within scope of practice
- Participates in coordination of care with ED management staff, team leader, physicians, department staff and ancillary services
- Responsible for delegation of duties to technical support staff maintaining accountability of delegation
- Registered Nurse License from Texas Board of Nurse Examiners (Compact accepted)
- Current CPR - healthcare provider from the American Heart Association
- TNCC, PALS certification is preferred
- ACLS required.
- One year of recent Emergency Department experience.
Job Status: Full Time