Registered Nurse Manager Cardiac Cath Lab - Plano
Currently looking for a Manager for our clients Cardiac Cath Lab. Qualified candidates must have a Bachelors of Science in Nursing and at least two years of nursing management experience.
Requirements of the Nurse Manager - Cardiac Cath Lab
- BSN required; MSN or Masters Degree in related field preferred.
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted,
- National Specialty Certification or plan to achieve within 1 year of hire
- BLS/ACLS as required by individual departments
- Minimum 2 years in a nursing management position
Responsibilities of the Nurse Manager - Cardiac Cath Lab
- Adheres to established hospital and department guidelines and protocols. Supports hospital mission, vision, and values.
- Develops and implements a plan for assuring delivery of individual goal directed nursing care through the use of the nursing process.
- Provides care in an evidenced-based environment.
- Practices autonomously, consistent with practice standards and research based policy/procedures.
- Delegates tasks appropriate to meet the needs of the individual patient and to the skills of the employee supervised.
- Develops and implements a plan for care delivery with patient safety as the primary goal.
- Demonstrates expertise in selecting and managing unit based staff.
- Demonstrates commitment to customer focused care, star service and service recovery.
- Reviews budget and assume responsibility for maintaining operating expenses at target levels.
Quick apply online or call Erica E. at 972-370-5125 ext. 234
Job Status: Full Time