Registered Nurse II Surgery - Fort Worth - 3p-11p or 1:30p-11p
Fort Worth, TX
The Registered Nurse II will be providing direct care to patients within the Operating Room. This position is Full-Time 3:00p-11:00p Monday-Friday OR 1:30p-11:00p four days a week.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse II
- Graduate of a National League of Nursing or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education accredited nursing programs.
- Bachelor’s in Nursing is preferred (within 2 years)
- Current RN licensure to practice in the state of Texas
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS
- 2+ years of recent experience as a Circulating Surgery RN
- ACLS, PALS, and CNOR are preferred
Job Status: Full Time