Registered Nurse II Surgery - Dallas - 1st and 2nd Shift available
The Registered Nurse II will be providing direct care to patients within the Operating Room. These positions are scheduled full-time 6:45a-3:15p OR 11:00a-7:00p.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse II
- Graduate of a National League of Nursing or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education accredited nursing programs.
- Bachelor’s in Nursing is preferred (within 2 years)
- Current RN licensure to practice in the state of Texas
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS
- Minimum of 1 year as RN in Hospital Setting as a Surgery Circulator
Job Status: Full Time