Registered Nurse ER - Dallas, TX - Nights
We are currently looking for highly skilled ER RNs to start immediately in Dallas, TX. The ER RN is responsible for delivering professional nursing care to all patients within the Emergency Room/ Emergency Department. This is full-time night shift position and offers (medical, dental, vision and life), company paid short term disability, long term disability, 401(k) with company match and PTO..
- Provides patient care as needed for patient types
- Performs triage assessment and acuity assignment
- Follows standard of care utilizing Nursing Process in delivery of care
- Maintains accountability for professional decisions and actions
- Administers treatments/medications/procedures within scope of practice
- Participates in coordination of care with ED management staff, team leader, physicians, department staff and ancillary services
- Responsible for delegation of duties to technical support staff maintaining accountability of delegation
- Registered Nurse License from Texas Board of Nurse Examiners (Compact accepted)
- Current CPR - healthcare provider from the American Heart Association
- TNCC, PALS certification is preferred
- ACLS, BLS, ADN required.
- 1-2 years of recent Emergency Department experience.
Job Status: Full Time