Registered Nurse - Cardiovascular ICU - 7a-7p
We are currently looking for highly trained cardiovascular nurses for the Intensive Care Unit for our award winning acute care facility in North Richland Hills.
- Coordinates and assesses patient's needs and discharge
- Carries out physician orders
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, monitors vital signs
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care
- Follows Standard Precautions
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing; BSN preferred.
- Current licensure as an RN is required
- Current BLS certification
- A minimum of 1 year Acute Care RN experience
- Cardiac/ CCU experience
Apply online or call Erica E. at 972-370-5125 ext. 234
Job Status: Full Time