Project Manager / Civil Engineer
Projects Engineer Manager sought to lead commercial projects for a local Engineering & Architectural client that has successfully served the DFW market for many years and is in need of a Project Engineer! This client offers a unique and engaging company culture centered on servant leadership, hard work, health & wellness, work-life balance, and high quality production. They offer on-site workout facilities and physical activities, indoor and outdoor lounge areas accessible for employees to comfortably complete their work, and mentoring programs to develop top talent within their organization. This company has established long-term business relationships through their reputation of offering the highest quality designs and services to their clients. In addition, they offer great vacation time that increases with tenure and a 50% match on their 401K planning! If you desire to take part in this special work environment and contribute to their company’s growth and success then do not hesitate to apply!
Projects Engineer Manager Requirements (Commercial Projects):
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Registered as a Professional Engineer or able to get with in first year.
- 8-10 years as a Civil Engineer
- Ability to exhibit prior commercial projects they have led.
- 4-8 years of experience in public works infrastructure design preferred; roadway, drainage, water and sanitary sewer
- Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks with a deadline
Essential Functions of Project Engineer Manager Opening:
- Performing research, completing technical design tasks, and plan production
- Preparing construction documents from conceptual to final design.
- Performing construction administration.
- Preparing proposals, reports construction specifications, contract documents, and opinion of probable cost
- Establishing good communication and collaborative working relationships with team members & clients
- Effectively coordinating & collaborating with technical experts, other engineering design teams and sub-consultants
- Assisting Project Managers in the management of projects and client
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Additional Benefit Insurance Options
- Section 125 Flex Plan
- Corporate Sponsored Fitness Plans
- 401K Plan
- Paid time Off (Observed Holidays)
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty
- Continuing Education
- Professional Memberships
- If qualified, send your resume to Allison Harrison at email@example.com and call 817-635-0500X162.
Job Status: Full Time