NICU Registered Nurse (RN) - Alliance\ Fort Worth, TX - Nights
We are currently looking for an experienced Level III NICU RN in Fort Worth.The Level III NICU Registered Nurse will be responsible for providing direct patient care within the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. We offer a competitive base pay + shift differentials and merit increases.
- Responsible for the care and treatment of the neonatal patient
- measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards
- making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols
- medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- ventilator management, care and maintenance of central and peripheral IVS
- Follow the unit protocols and guidelines in promoting safe delivery of care and maintaining an infection free environment for the neonate
- Texas State RN license or compact license accepted
- 1+ years of recent Level III experience in a NICU is preferred
- Current certification as a BLS and NRP Healthcare Provider
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- S.T.A.B.L.E. certification required within first 6 months of hire
Job Status: Full Time