NICU Registered Nurse Manager - No Weekends - Plano
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse Manager for our client’s NICU. Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and at least two years of nursing management experience.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse Manager - NICU
- BSN required; MSN or Masters Degree in related field preferred.
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted, National Specialty Certification or plan to achieve within 1 year of hire.
- BLS/ACLS as required by individual departments (see Unit Spec Competency)
- Minimum 2 years in a nursing management position
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse Manager - NICU
- Responsible for daily department operations
- Delegates tasks appropriate to meet the needs of the individual patient and to the skills of the employee supervised.
- Develops and implements a plan for care delivery with patient safety as the primary goal.
- Demonstrates expertise in selecting and managing unit based staff.
- Demonstrates commitment to customer focused care, star service and service recovery.
- Reviews budget and assume responsibility for maintaining operating expenses at target levels.
Quick apply online or call Erica E. at 972-370-5125 ext. 234
Job Status: Full Time