NICU Level III RN - Fort Worth - 6:30p-7a
Fort Worth, TX
Currently looking for a Registered Nurse for our clients Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) in Fort Worth. Our client offers advanced services for complex and high-risk infants and is a regional referral center for high-risk deliveries. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with competitive pay, shift differentials, OT opportunities, tenured leadership, tuition reimbursements, a career ladder program, team atmosphere, a dynamic work environment, and more! This client will also provide relocation assistance for NICU Level III RNs looking to move to Fort Worth, TX!
Requirements for the NICU Registered Nurse
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or BSN within 2 years of start date.
- At least 18-months of experience as a clinical nurse (RN) in Level III Neonatal ICU/NICU
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing
- Current AHA BLS/CPR training.
- NRP certifications within 6 months of hire if not current
- Basic computer skills - computerized charting: on EPIC/Care Connect.
Base pay + shift diffs, bonus, and merit increases as well as up to $2,500 sign on bonus
Schedule for the NICU Registered Nurse
Full time: 36 hours/week = (3) 12-hour shifts/week including weekend and holiday shifts/coverage
6:30PM-7:00AM, self-scheduling every 6 weeks
Quick apply online or call Erica E. at 972-370-5125 ext. 234
Job Status: Full Time