Network Implementation Analyst
Job Title: Network Implementation Analyst
Location: Carrollton, TX
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in electronic system installation and troubleshooting
- At least 8 years of field support engineering experience
- A minimum of six years experience deploying Cisco IOS based networking devices within a 24x7 datacenter environment.
- At least 6 years of switching environments including Spanning Tree, 802.1q, etc. Cisco Catalyst 4500/3750/2960, HP 5500 series
- At least 4 years of experience with Ethernet connectivity and deploying wireless network (Enterprise or Warehouse)
- Must have diverse IOS experience required in the design, implementation and troubleshooting on a wide range of networking equipment to include - but not limited to:
- Routers - ASR, 3900, 7300 Series Routers
- Cisco Access Switches (3750, 4500, 4900)
- Wireless - Motorola, Cisco
- Wan Accelerators - Riverbed or Bluecoat
- WAN Physical Connectivity - Experience with edge router WAN circuit (Ethernet, T3, Multilink,T1) provisioning, configuration and troubleshooting.
- A minimum of four years experience with debug\trace option commands and their impact on the production environment.
- Monitoring - strong familiarity with SNMP, Netflow, Syslog and packet captures.
- Directly applicable professional certifications are preferred - CCNP, CCDP, CCIE RS
- In depth knowledge of UNIX, Windows networking technologies and deployment methodologies
- Responsible for operations of internal data communications systems, including LANs and WANs
- Plan, design, and implement networked systems, including configurations
- supporting/troubleshooting network problems
- coordinating with vendors for installation of such items as routers, bridges, concentrators, and switches
- project implementation
- providing training and assisting with proposal writing
- Responsible for project planning, cost analysis and vendor comparisons
- May research and evaluate emerging network and communication technology
Job Status: Contract/Temporary