Medical Sales Representative
Currently looking for a Medical Sales Representative in the Irving area. Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and the ability to travel frequently. The salary for this position is $45,000 Plus monthly commission opportunities.
Requirements of the Medical Sales Representative
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 2+ Years outside sales experience preferred
- An individual with existing physician relationships (Cardiology field is preferred)
- Must be able to travel up to 90% or more
- Previous experience with outside B2B sales a plus
- Demonstrate ability to achieve sales plans
- Seeking new revenue opportunities, while maintaining existing revenue through establishment and maintenance of superior customer relationships.
- Educates customers on the merits and clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations
- Participate in marketing and sales calls to grow the awareness of the business
- Establish Precision’s superior testing services in the offices of those within the healthcare community through networking and events
Job Status: Full Time