| Our New Construction and Industrial Construction Divisions seek Sr. Project Managers, Mechanical Project Managers and MEP’s to successfully manage, execute and complete multiple high profile projects ranging from $5M to $152M or more. We have notable projects contracted for the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and would be open to relocating experienced talent for these roles. Additional opportunities are available in Austin, San Antonio and Waco; if those areas are preferred. We seek customer -centric Mechanical Project Managers to help lead the full scope of the project; contract negotiations, partnering contractor oversight, scheduling, vendor relations, budgeting and adherence to strict deadlines and quality parameters. We are highly invested in our community; both in aspects of growth driven by completion of our projects and by volunteering time and monies to local charities and organizations. Join a company that offers a collaborative work environment, work-life balance, comprehensive benefits, advancement opportunities and is located in a highly desired area targeted by multiple fortune 500 companies to place their headquarters! |
Requirements for Mechanical Project Manager, Sr. Mechanical Project Manager and MEP roles:
If qualified, send your resume to Allison Harrison at email@example.com and call 817-635-0500 ext. 162 for immediate consideration.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering , Construction Science or related field
- 5+ years as a Mechanical Project Manager leading projects of $10M plus
- Senior Mechanical Project Managers require 8+ years of experience
- OSHA 10 must be acquired with in the 1st year of employment.
- OSHA 30 required to be a Project Manager
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Ability to exhibit prior projects involved in completing
- Ability to travel between work sites