We are currently seeking an IT Administrator for a Direct Hire position. Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to work in several IT areas - network, systems engineering, desktop support, and firewall administration. The IT Administrator must be willing to work onsite with both internal and external customers.
Come to work for a company where the owners treat you as family. Enjoy a casual work environment with that offers tremendous growth opportunities, great benefits and lots of perks. If you are a "Jack-of-All Trades" IT Admin, then this is an excellent opportunity for you!
Requirements for the IT Administrator:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field is required. Bachelor’s Degree from an unrelated field will be considered along with a solid and relevant work history
- Industry Certifications are not required but helpful
- Experience with networking, routing and switching
- Firewall and Internet VPN Experience
- Experience in administering the following technologies:
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business
- Microsoft SQL Services
- Experience managing, controlling and monitoring server infrastructure.
- Desktop/Helpdesk Support Experience
- Solid understanding of ITIL best practices
Partial Benefits Overview for the IT Administrator
- Medical - PPO, 75% of premium paid for employee
- Dental - 100% of premium paid for employee
- Vision - Employee Paid
- Life Insurance - Employer pays 100% of premium for $20,000 Life/AD&D Policy, employee-paid STD and employer-paid LTD
- FSA/Section 125
- 401k - Employer Match of 4% of employee contribution after 1 year, 100% vested once enrolled
- Legal Shield/Legal ID
- Excellent PTO schedule starting at 12 days (17 days from 1-4 years and 22 days for more than 5 years)
Job Status: Full Time