Field Support Specialist
Fort Worth, TX
Are you working in the oil & gas field and ready for a job with better hours and more time at home? We’re hiring! The Field Support Trainer is responsible for developing training and test curriculum as well as providing training on standards of service, procedures, and software systems. We offer excellent DAY ONE Benefits for you and your family as well as 3 weeks PTO!
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Duration: Full time, direct hire
Pay: $70K plus bonus!
Requirements of the Technical Support Specialist
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, but experience be considered in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years experience as a Technician working on frac pumps
- 5+ years of related Oil & Gas field experience and training
- Previous experience in developing and delivering train the trainer programs is preferred, but not required
- Proficient in MS Office, superior Excel skills and MS Project
- Multi-lingual is a major plus
Pay: up to $70,000/year
direct hire</span><br><span> $70K plus bonus! </span><br><b><span>Requirements of the Technical Support Specialist</span></b><ul><li><span>Bachelor's degree is preferred
Job Status: Full Time