Director, Strategic Operations & Oversight
We are currently seeking Governance and Oversight Director in the Dallas area. Qualified candidates will have 8+ years in a consumer finance compliance role, 3 or more years in management and have the ability to perform as a SME in at least one regulatory area such as Fair Lending, ECOA (Reg. B), FCRA, UDAAP, Reg M, TCPA, SCRA, FDCPA, GLBA, FACTA, TILA, BSA/AML, and FTC credit rules. This is a strategic operations role developed as the first line of defense for risk and regulatory exposure. Ideal Governance and Oversight Director will desire a hands-on, roll-up your sleeves position offering regulatory and control guidance for standard business practices, processes and policies. The position reports up to a VP with a Manager and Analyst as direct reports.
Come to work for a company where you can have a voice and will be heard. Enjoy a casual work environment with an industry leader that offers tremendous growth opportunities, great benefits and lots of perks.
Requirements for the Governance and Oversight Director:
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in business or related area (Master’s or Juris Doctorate a plus)
- 8+ years of risk management/ regulatory compliance or any similar experience in the financial services or a regulatory agency
- Financial services compliance management experience required (1-3 years)
- Experience in Mortgage, Auto, Big Box, Banking and telecommunications desired
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Critical thinker with excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively across business lines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency required( MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, etc.)
Partial Benefits Overview for the Governance and Oversight Director
- Healthcare (PPO or HAS) Day 1
- 22 PTO Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 1 Day Volunteer PTO
- 401K w/6% Match with day 1 rollover of prior contributions
- Vested Day 1
Once you have applied, please contact Allison at 817-635-0500 x 162.
Job Status: Full Time