Data Analyst - Strategic Operations
We are currently seeking Four Operations Data Analyst in the Dallas area. Qualified candidates will have their Bachelor’s degree, 5+ years of experience in Reporting and Data Analytics, and the ability to work with large datasets using SQL and ETL tools. This is a strategic operations role responsible for analytical research and creation of Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the 1st Line of Defense. Ideal Operations Data Analysts will have heavy reporting, risk management, and data management experience with datasets of 1 million plus. Qualified candidates must also be able to write SQL code.
Come to work for a company where you can have a voice and will be heard. Enjoy a casual work environment with an industry leader that offers tremendous growth opportunities, great benefits and lots of perks.
Requirements for the Operations Data Analyst:
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in computer science, math, business, or statistics
- 5-7 years of experience in Reporting and Data Analytics
- Ability to merge, concatenate, clean, and prepare large datasets from relational databases using SQL and ETL
- Ability to write SQL code
- Analytical, technical skills, and problem solving skills
- Strong presentation and collaboration skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of management
Partial Benefits Overview for the Operations Data Analyst:
- Healthcare (PPO or HAS) Day 1
- 22 PTO Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 1 Day Volunteer PTO
- 401K w/6% Match with day 1 rollover of prior contributions
- Vested Day 1
Compensation for the Operations Data Analyst:
- 90-110K/year plus 10% targeted bonus
Once you have applied, please contact Erica at 817-635-0500 x 165.
Job Status: Full Time