Chief Customer Officer
Fort Worth, TX
Currently seeking a Chief Customer Officer to fill a direct hire, full-time opening with a company located in Fort Worth. (Position may be located downtown or Alliance Gateway area) Interested candidates must have a vast knowledge of SaaS within the financial services industry, a premium customer service background and knowledge of software implementation. In this role you will be ultimately responsible for the delivery of customer products and performance. While reporting to the company’s CEO, you will oversee company software implementation, client on-boarding, manage technical services team and develop premium customer care initiatives.
Responsibilities of the Chief Customer Officer
- Manage and oversee the multiple software implementation projects simultaneously being carried out through your team
- Manage remotely all of the technical support services
- Develop a premium customer care initiative for successful client experiences
Requirements for the Chief Customer Officer
- Minimum of 15 years experience within a similar role including SaaS, software implementation and within the financial services industry
- At least 5 years experience within a management role where you have others directly reporting to you
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Finance
- Experience working within an organization specializing within the financial services industry (investment industry particularly is a major plus!)
- Experience within a SaaS environment and guiding customers through the implementation process
Compensation for the Chief Customer Officer
- Open based on experience!
Job Status: Full Time