Analyst - Strategic Operations Governance & Oversight Analyst
Senior Compliance and Risk AnalystDALLAS, TX
We are currently looking for a Senior Compliance and Risk Analyst in the DALLAS area. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years in a consumer finance compliance and risk management role. This is a key risk management role that designs and monitors front line controls to minimize risk and ensure that consumer laws and regulations are met. This role reports to the Governance and Oversite Manager.
Come to work for a company where you can have a voice and will be heard. Enjoy a casual work environment with an industry leader that offers tremendous growth opportunities, great benefits and lots of perks.
Requirements for the Senior Compliance and Risk Analyst
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in business or related field ( Master’s or JD a plus)
- 5+ years experience in risk management and regulatory compliance in the financial service industry or regulatory agency
- Minimum one year of financial services compliance management experience
- Experience in handling regulators, auditors and legal counsel in a corporate environment setting
- Experience identifying requirements to offer intel for a build out or support of databases, queries, reporting tools, etc. to aid in analysis and reporting.
- Ability to work across multiple line of business
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements (e.g. FTC credit rules, Fair Lending, ECOA (Reg. B), etc.)
- Visio - Process mapping and analysis experience required
- Outstanding business leader
- Model of exemplary ethical standards and can maintain confidentiality
- Highly organized with strong attention to details
- Critical thinker with excellent problem solving skills
- Adaptable and can work effectively in different work environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in mortgage, auto, big bank or telecom (lending or servicing) a plus!
- Computer proficiency required( MS Office: Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.)
- CRCM, CIA, CCSA Professional certification a plus!
- Statistical analysis experience is a plus!
Partial Benefits Overview for the Senior Compliance and Risk Analyst
- Healthcare (PPO or HAS) Day 1
- 22 PTO Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 1 Day Volunteer PTO
- 401K w/6% Match with day 1 rollover of prior contributions
- Vested Day 1
Please contact Amanda Roach at 8170-635-0500 ext. 166 after applying for this role.
Job Status: Full Time